miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

If I told you a secret, would you tell a soul?

It is not a relieve to hace the promise, that it will fly away soon.

They still sing highly in your morning, filling your head.

They'll fly around you, they'll mess with your hair and with your time.

They'll still your attention in the moments you need to be alert.
You'll get a piano over your head, and an arrow on your neck.

Their wings will scratch your heart. An I-don't-love-you scratch. One wing. Then another. The first one back, then the last again. Cold, ice-cold feathers. And heavy, as blood.

So, it is no a relieve to know they'll leave. 'Cause they'll come back for spring again.

5 comentarios:

Alicia L. dijo...

No es hace, es have.

Peccata minuta, error de dedo.

La primera linea... perdón...

DvD dijo...

Pensé que era algo así como espanglich en el primer renglón, pero ahora todo aclarado.

Very good my... my... my unknown

Alejandro Aguilar dijo...

Si, definitivamente me ha gustado. Ba da wey, nomas ke me desocupe un poco y te mando lo que llevo del split. Creo que te gustara...






...Dark Angel...







http://libertadintransigente.blogspot.com

Frédéric dijo...

Mi gustar Alas...

I really like it... so much, that I wrote it in English. :D

Alicia L. dijo...

Uhm... Alas...

I'll start using that more often. Love that word... Alas...